Just what happens when two of the biggest names in the world of mountain biking collaborate? introducing the Troy Lee Designs x Five Ten limited edition Freerider Pro with TLD graphics.
For over 30 years, Troy Lee Designs and Five Ten have developed high-quality products for riders around the globe. They are proud to create innovative gear that helps the world’s fastest riders win races, and both strive to continuously improve the style and performance of our products through collaborations.
From a technical standpoint, the Freerider Pro TLD isn’t actually any different from the regular Freerider Pro, which isn’t a surprise as why would anyone mess with something that works? Instead, the collaboration has been purely aesthetic in the creation of a limited edition run of shoes with a distinctive Troy Lee bite.
Freerider Pro Highlights
- New S1™ full dotty outsole
- Synthetic lightweight weather-resistant fast-drying upper
- Impact-resistant 4 layer toe box which uses 2mm of Poron impact resistant foam
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole for long term cushioning
- Removable OrthoLite® molded sock liner