The Cannondale Synapse Alloy is the perfect partner for anyone wanting all-day rideability mixed with raw power. It has race proven low weight and stiffness courtesy of the SMARTFORM ALLOY whilst the endurance geometry and smooth ride makes it the best all-rounder and a class leader for endurance bikes. Delta seat-tube to further add to the asymmetric design, increasing bottom bracket stiffness.
When designing the Synapse Alloy, the design engineers at Cannondale implemented a system called S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry) Putting the rider in the position that balances race-efficiency and handling with a slightly more upright position. Far more ideal for long days in the saddle or for better comfort on all surfaces.
The bike is topped off with a smattering of women-specific contact points, saddle, narrow bars and shorter cranks.
Key Product Features
- S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry)
- SMARTFORM ALLOY is Cannondale’s premium 6069 and 6061 alloy tubing
- Double Pass weld technology makes a smoother, stronger joint
- SPEED SAVE found throughout the frame boosts compliance
- Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed Group set
- Women specific contact points