If you're looking for a bike that's going to propel you down the trail at top speed, then look no further than the Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. What could possibly make a fun, efficient and speedy 29'er even better? that's right, Turbo technology. This is a bike built to take your trail riding up a gear, without exerting all that extra effort.
Whilst the Specialized hardtail trail bikes are renowned for their super-speed and ability to turn on a penny, the Levo Hardtail 29 is no different. It features a roomy top tube for an easier fit, super-short chainstays to increase handling, and a low bottom bracket that sticks you to the trail below. These trail-blazing features are paired with incredibly efficient and powerful Specialized eBike technology, as well as a durable and lightweight M5 Premium aluminium frame.
A redesigned 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, allowing an instantaneous delivery of power, as well as consistent torque across the entire range of different cadences. The motor is optimised with the addition of an Rx Trail-tuned which helps it to run smoothly and quietly, while also delivering mean, adjustable levels of power. Their M1-400 battery powers the Rx Trail-tuned motor and integrates with the down tube to give the bike a flush and uncluttered appearance, as well as allowing easy access for quick charging between rides. The battery has enough juice for the longer days in the saddle and communicates with the integrated Trail Display up top, using the Mission Control App, to give you full control of the bike's tech.
- Hitting the sweet spot between lasting durability and sublime performances, the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 is equipped with an SR Suntour XCM32 fork with size-specific travel up front, trusty Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and a one-by Shimano groupset that takes care of all the shifting, seamlessly.
- The M5 Premium aluminium frame benefits from Specialized's unique Trail 6Fattie Geometry to give the bike the slack handling and super-speed associated with 29ers. Both the motor and the battery sit flush within the frame, giving the bike an extremely streamlined aesthetic, as well as perfect weight distribution for maintaining balance while out on the trail. Internal cable routing keeps up the clean, streamlined look with an alloy dropper post topping off the expertly constructed frameset.
- Redesigned 1.2E motor has been fully optimised for trail riding with the addition of an Rx Tune. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling to deliver just the right amount of power. The motor is belt-driven, keeping vibrations low for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The M1-400 battery communicates directly with the Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module through our unique Mission Control App. With 400Wh of power to throw onto the trail, this battery is perfectly suited for those longer days in the saddle.
Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)
Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Stainless Steel, 14g
Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® Compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
32T, custom steel
KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed
Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34T
Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed
Shimano Acera, 8-speed
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized Body Geometry XC
Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc, 180/180mm rotors
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic
Specialized Henge Sport, Steel Rails, 143mm
Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
Custom Specialized wiring harness
Specifications correct at time of data entry, subject to change without notification.
Turbo Levo Size Guide
||158 - 165 cm
||165 - 178 cm
||178 - 185 cm
||185 - 193 cm
Sizing charts provided as a guide, we recommend you contact us or better still, visit our store for advice.
We aim to have all the bikes we stock pre-built and available for immediate purchase online and for in-store collection, once you have ordered a bike from us one of our fully trained Cytech mechanics will package your bike* into one of our custom made bike boxes.
These extra-large boxes allow us to ship most bikes almost fully assembled but before we do so our mechanics will carry out a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) on the bike to ensure that before it's prepared for shipping everything is set up correctly, e.g. brakes, gear indexing etc.
Upon receiving your bike, you will simply need to take your new bike out of the box, turn and tighten the handlebars and fit one of the pedals (if your bike comes with pedals).
In some instances, such as for road bikes, you may also need to attach the handlebars as they're too wide to simply be rotated so they'll be secured to the side of the frame with zip ties.
For customers within Mainland UK, we offer free next working day delivery on all bikes over £500 - for bikes under £500, there is a small fee of £19.95. We use DPD Freight for shipping our bikes which comes fully tracked and on the day of delivery you'll be given an estimated one hour delivery time slot.
If you live outside of Mainland UK or in any of the postcodes listed below we can most likely still ship a bike to you but please get in touch as the surcharges we're billed by the courier vary from location to location.
Postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE and GU, JE.
* Electric Bikes are usually shipped in a recycled electric bike box supplied by a manufacturer, electric bike boxes are much stronger than typical bike boxes (including our own custom made ones) in order to handle the extra weight.