In the Women's Turbo Vado 3.0 Specialized have made the perfect e-bike to fit your hectic lifestyle, powered by their award-winning Turbo tech and built to handle the hustle and bustle of the city, this is a bike that's certain to take your commute up a gear.
Built using their re-designed motor, the Specialized 1.2, features a Custom Rx Street tune to optimise it for city riding. Taking the power output from your own pedal stroke, and applying a powerful boost of its own, the motor gives out just as much as you perfect for a fast acceleration from a standing start. As their motor runs via an intuitive belt design, it stays super smooth, silent and vibration-free no matter what power you run it at.
Like the motor, the custom 460Wh battery, the Specialized U1-460, fits right into the frame and is easily accessed for charging, maintenance and locking. Delivering as many as 93 miles in Economy mode, 40 miles in Sport mode and 25 miles in Turbo mode, the Vado 3.0 is a true powerhouse and will have you ticking off your errands in no time.
Every eBike needs a fancy handlebar display and with the expert assistance of German tech specialists, BLOKS, Specialized made just that. The smart computer communicates with the battery and displays up-to-date power levels, so you can toggle between power-assist modes without slowing down. All the functions can be controlled with the handlebar remote perfect for those riders not so confident with taking their hands off the bars while pedalling.
- The Vado 3.0's city riding specialities also translate into the final spec, Specialized have quipped this ultimate city cruiser with the most durable, long-lasting components, including Shimano 10-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, racks for carrying extra luggage and mudguards to protect from city spray.
- Fully optimised for female riders, the Vado™ frame is constructed from a lightweight alloy material with a step-through design that makes it incredibly easy to hop on and off.
- An updated 1.2 motor is incredibly intuitive, delivering a boost in power in response to your own pedalling - as the motor uses an efficient belt-driven design, you're treated to an incredibly smooth, silent and vibration-free ride no matter the power output.
- The custom 460Wh battery has been designed to integrate with the frame, making it all that more streamlined as well as accessible for hassle-free charging.
- The battery pairs with the display up top, allowing you to flick through several different power modes and peruse all the vital ride metrics like speed, distance and time.
Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 28h
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Stainless Steel, 14g
Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Custom alloy forged crankarms
40T w/ chainguard, 104 BCD
Included w/ crankset
KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link
Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42T
Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
Shimano Deore, 10-speed
Specialized, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Body Geometry Women's Contour
Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc, 160/180mm rotors
Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic
Aldia, Hollow CR-MO Rails, 155mm
Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Custom Specialized wiring harness
Specialized Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300-lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
Supernova E3, alloy housing, 3-LED, 250-degree visibility, fender mount
Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fender stays
Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
Specifications correct at time of data entry, subject to change without notification.
Turbo Vado Size Guide
||155 - 165 cm
||165 - 175 cm
||178 - 185 cm
||185 - 193 cm
Sizing charts provided as a guide, we recommend you contact us or better still, visit our store for advice.
Bike Delivery Information
We aim to have all the bikes we stock pre-built and available for immediate purchase online and for in-store collection, once you have ordered a bike from us one of our fully trained Cytech mechanics will package your bike* into one of our custom made bike boxes.
These extra-large boxes allow us to ship most bikes almost fully assembled but before we do so our mechanics will carry out a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) on the bike to ensure that before it's prepared for shipping everything is set up correctly, e.g. brakes, gear indexing etc.
Upon receiving your bike, you will simply need to take your new bike out of the box, turn and tighten the handlebars and fit one of the pedals (if your bike comes with pedals).
In some instances, such as for road bikes, you may also need to attach the handlebars as they're too wide to simply be rotated so they'll be secured to the side of the frame with zip ties.
For customers within Mainland UK, we offer free next working day delivery on all bikes over £500 - for bikes under £500, there is a small fee of £19.95. We use DPD Freight for shipping our bikes which comes fully tracked and on the day of delivery you'll be given an estimated one hour delivery time slot.
If you live outside of Mainland UK or in any of the postcodes listed below we can most likely still ship a bike to you but please get in touch as the surcharges we're billed by the courier vary from location to location.
Postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE and GU, JE.
* Electric Bikes are usually shipped in a recycled electric bike box supplied by a manufacturer, electric bike boxes are much stronger than typical bike boxes (including our own custom made ones) in order to handle the extra weight.