When you take the speed and stability of a 29er and add a Turbo boost, you start to see the future of trail riding taking shape in the Specialized Turbo LEVO Hardtail 29.
It features an exclusive, custom-tuned motor that smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps
It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame.
This version has a durable build kit, with a 120mm RockShox Revelation Recon Silver RL fork up front, Shimano Deore brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties.
Add to this their powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of hardtail trail bikes.
Key Product Features
- The frame is constructed from Specialized's M5 Premium aluminium, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized's
- Trail HT Geometry that includes all of their trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays.
- Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- The RockShox Recon Silver RL features up to 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in nearly any condition.