Freerider Pro MID VCS
Based on the Freerider Pro but now with added ankle support
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Freerider Pro MID VCS colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Freerider Pro MID VCS Description
Ever wanted a Freerider Pro but with the ankle support of a mid-top?, well, here's the new Five Ten Freerider Pro MID VCS.
They're not quite just a Freerider Pro with a mid-height Primeknit ankle cuff, the Pro MID VCS does feature a couple of improvements over the Freerder Pro.
Firstly, the introduction of Velcro closures, not only dies that mean you can quickly adjust the fit of the shoes but it also means no more getting laces stuck in drivetrains.
Asides from these two pointers, the Freerider Pro MID VCS features the same STEALTH® S1™ rubber compound and the same protective toe box.
S1™ continues to be the benchmark compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes thanks to its capacity to absorbs far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles whilst its high friction properties offer a balance between grip and durability which makes the S1™ compound highly versatile.
The Freerider Pro is an ideal all-round model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding and even a little bit of light downhill riding, the Freerider Pro, with STEALTH® S1™ has excellent cushioning, shock absorption and durability - with the addition of an ankle cuff, this MID version offers greater protection and support for tackling those more gnarly trails.
- STEALTH® S1™ rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Mid-height Primeknit ankle cuff for additional support
- Hook-and-loop (velcro) closure for easy fit adjustments
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for long term cushioning
- Ortholite sock liner provides long-lasting cushioning with anti-microbial protection
- Impact-resistant Poron toe box for added toe protection
- D3O® inner ankle padding provides enhanced impact coverage
- Synthetic upper which is fast-drying weather friendly
Collection: Five Ten Freerider
Model: Freerider Pro MID VCS
Style Code: H02024
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: Full Dotty Tread Pattern
Closure: Laces / Velcro
Lining: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.