Freerider Pro PrimeBlue
The same performance Freerider Pro but constructed using PrimeBlue
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Freerider Pro PrimeBlue colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Freerider Pro PrimeBlue Description
The new Five Ten Freerider Pro PrimeBlue is the Freerider Pro but constructed partly using PrimeBlue, a material created using upcycled Parley Ocean Plastic™ recovered from beaches and other coastal environments which is both as durable as those used for the regular Freerider Pro but also environmentally friendly.
Asides from the new PrimeBlue materials, this Freerider Pro is entirely the same as the regular Freerider Pro with a low-profile design, modern dotty outsole which riders have raved on about for years thanks to its proven flat pedal grip and durability.
The Freerider Pro PrimeBlue also features mountain biking specific technologies such as an updated synthetic upper, a breathable, fast-drying and weather-resistant fabric construction along with a reinforced toe box and increased stiffness for superior power transfer.
The Freerider Pro PrimeBlue is an ideal all-around model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding and even a little bit of light downhill riding, the Freerider Pro PrimeBlue, with STEALTH® Marathon™ has excellent durability.
- Synthetic lightweight weather-resistant fast-drying upper
- Impact-resistant 4 layer toe box which uses 2mm of Poron impact resistant foam
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole for long term cushioning
- Removable OrthoLite® molded sock liner
Collection: Five Ten Freerider
Model: Freerider Pro PrimeBlue
Style Code: FX0301
Outsole: STEALTH® Marathon
Print: Updated Fully Dotted Outsole
Lining: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.