Impact Pro MID
Designed for downhill and freeride mountain bikers with protection
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Impact Pro MID colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Impact Pro MID Description
The new Five Ten Impact Pro MID is the replacement for the legendary Impact High, a feature of the Five Ten range for over a decade but let's face it - they were big, heavy and infamously would soak up water like a sponge.
The Impact Pro MID is designed for gravity-fuelled riding, featuring a mid-height cuff with D30® ankle padding and an impact-resistant PORON® foam toe box for aggressive riding. The S1™ Dotty outsole maintains a locked-in feel on the pedals and the new lightweight synthetic upper is quick to dry when wet.
The Impact Pro MID is designed for downhill and freeride mountain bikers, with its PORON® impact resistant toe box and STEALTH® S1™ size-specific outsole design.
- D3O® impact-absorbing inserts
- Synthetic upper which is fast-drying weather friendly
- STEALTH® S1™ rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Impact-resistant PORON® toe box for added toe protection
- Compression-moulded PU midsole for stiffness and durability
Collection: Five Ten Impact
Model: Impact Pro MID
Style Code: FU7540
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: S1™ Dotty Outsole
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Synthetic/Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression-Molded Polyurethane
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.