Perfect for all-mountain and enduro riders
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Impact Pro colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Impact Pro Description
The Five Ten Impact Pro is a completely updated version of its predecessor the Impact VXi, touting superior toe protection thanks to a protective toe box constructed using impact resistant foam and is much quicker drying than its predecessor plus utilizes a unique size-specific dotty S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability.
The concept behind the Impact Pro was to expand on everything the original VXi shoe did well such as durability, protection, and grip; while minimizing bulk and drying times - everything mountain bikers had been asking for from the VXi.
The Impact Pro is perfect for all-mountain and enduro riders, with its impact resistant toe box and all-new STEALTH® S1™ size-specific outsole design.
- S1™ all-new dotty outsole which is size specific for maximum grip on and off the pedal
- Synthetic lightweight weather-resistant upper
- Impact-resistant 4 layer toe box which uses 3.0 mm of Poron impact resistant foam
- Compression Molded PU Midsole for added durability and a consistent pedal feel
- Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
Collection: Five Ten Impact
Model: Impact Pro
Style Code: FU7524
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: S1™ Dotty Outsole
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Synthetic/Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression-Molded Polyurethane
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.