Designed with Bike Packing in mind with GORE-TEX waterproofing
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Trailcross GTX colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Trailcross GTX Description
Designed with adventure riding in wet and rugged terrain in mind, the new Five Ten Trailcross GTX expands on the Trailcross Pro with an added GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane that helps keep feet dry in wet conditions.
Designed with Bike Packing in mind, the Trailcross GTX shoes feature more of a typical mountain biking shoe build than perhaps the Trailcross LT but we'd still say they are best suited for longer rides during which you might be off a bike for as long as you're on one plus the super quick-drying, breathable upper keeps will dry just about anywhere.
- Non-marking STEALTH® Phantom Dotty outsole for grip on and off the bike
- Midsole cutouts to allow water to drain from the shoe and quicker drying
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane helps keep feet dry in wet conditions
- Compression Molded EVA midsole for added comfort
Collection: Five Ten Trailcross
Model: Trailcross GTX
Style Code: S29146
Outsole: STEALTH® Phantom
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Polyester Textile w/ GORE-TEX®
Midsole: Compression-Moulded EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.