The Equipe RS enters the ASSOS collection as their newly converted sibling of the original RS.sturmPrinz. The new raceFit tailored garment is constructed from ASSOS’s purpose created Schloss textile. Comparing the two the Equip RS is slimmed down and lighter, coming in at 170g the RS Equipe jacket is more than 150g lighter its older brother the RS.sturmPrinz that is a slightly heavier at 320g.
There are many design cues chosen from the sturmPriz, easy access pocket slots allow easy access to your jersey pockets as well as an elastic waistband holding the jacket in place, while to ensure the jacket offers maximum protection it is constructed with fewer panels and seams. The flexibility of the Equipe RS allows it to be used as an outer shell on top of your summer jersey for chilly descents or on top of your favourite Tiburu gear when the weather is wet and wintery.
At the heart of the Equipe RS is the proprietary Schloss Tex material, this purpose made material is ASSOS’s lightest waterproof membrane consisting of a stretchy and comfortable 3-layer construction offering fantastic durability and supreme hydrophilic properties.
If you are after a lightweight, packable waterproof-shell jacket with the protection of a more complex jacket then look no further.
Key Product Features
- Schloss Tex 3-layer proprietary waterproof membrane
- Pocket Slots allow easy access to jersey pockets
- RacingFit offers a tailored, tight race fit for ultimate efficiency
- Reflex reflective details helps improve low light visibility
- Fully taped seams ensure complete protection
- Ultra-packable, 170g weight packs down neatly for limited pocket space.
- Rustle-free, designed to be as quiet as possible in the wind.
- DWR coating protects from rainfall
ASSOS Jackets Size Guide