Castelli’s no-compromise approach to clothing makes for the best garments in the world. This is not more evident that in the NEW Free Aero Race 4 Bib-short. 12 years of constant development makes for one of the best garments in the sport.
The Free aero is the short used by professionals as well as the shorts supplied to the World Tour Outfit; Team Sky. With riders cycling, training and racing over 30,000 kilometres a year, if they need changes of provided feedback, Castelli listen.
For this season, there hasn’t been huge changes, more subtle refinements, the Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad has been updated and is even softer and smoother meaning there is absolutely no irritation.
Other minor details include, a stretchier leg gripper with sublimated print, and a lighter but more supporting bib-straps.
Key Product Features
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad
Castelli is known for its iconic Italian styling and can come up a little small; please refer to our size guide or if in doubt, go up one size.
Shorts Size Guide
||Hip Size (MEN'S)
||Inside Leg (MEN'S)