The original FLUX helmet had a pretty good run, introduced in 2006 the helmet was so revered over its similarly spec’d rivals that it managed to remain in the FOX range for over a decade but finally the FLUX has had a complete overhaul, with new materials such as their proven VARIZORB Multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system and a fully adjustable visor, the new FLUX redefines open face performance for an entirely new generation.
- VARIZORB multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- The internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Fixed anchor Y-STRAP system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- Increased coverage for aggressive All mountain / Trail riding
- 14 BIG BORE vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustable visor
VARIZORB multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
X-STATIC harnesses the power of silver to create a powerful technology that inhibits the growth of bacteria on fabrics, eliminating human-based odour.
300° RETENTION SYSTEM
Multi-position adjustable 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
The structural internal cage provides additional strength.
BIG BORE AIRFLOW
14 BIG BORE vents provide superior airflow.
Adjustable full range multiple position removable visor.
||50 - 54 cm
||19.6 - 21.2 in
||56 - 58 cm
||22 - 23.1 in
||59 - 64 cm
||23.2 - 25.2 in