When you're rolling smoother, you're rolling faster and regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip and seal of your home town, you'll benefit immensely from the all-new Specialized ROUBAIX.
The frame is the lightest that Specialized has ever made, constructed from their FACT 9r carbon fibre its stiffness levels are also off the charts and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, Specialized has managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4.
Specialized have found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that they could improve smoothness, speed. All the bikes that they've tested with their Rolling Efficiency Model, the new ROUBAIX outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, Specialized has spec'd it with reliable components, Shimano’s 10 speed Tiagra keeps shifting smooth and precise whilst hydraulic discs offer supreme modulation and braking power.
Key Product Features
- Shimano Tiagra shifting ensures reliable access to a wide range of gears.
- FACT carbon fork is optimized for stiffness and responsive steering.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame has all the road absorbing, engineered compliance
- Featuring Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size riders how it’s meant to.
- Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc brakes for pin point braking