- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
From the outset of the new Specialized Torch 3.0 Road shoe design process the goal was to create a performance offering as feature-packed as any top-end shoe. The challenge, however, was pulling this off at a palatable price.
In order to achieve this, Specialized has utilized three strategically placed materials on the uppers that are welded together - TPU and mesh in the front and synthetic leather in the rear.
This makes for a more comfortable and supportive front of the shoe. A stiff rear and heel cup, meanwhile, lock down your heel and keep all of your watts going into the pedals as efficiently as possible. This refined upper is combined with their legendary FACT carbon fibre sole to further ensure an efficient power transfer. Finally, they topped the Torch 3.0 off with two Boa® S2-SV Snap dials for zonal closure and a precise fit that leads to all-day comfort.
Torch 3.0 Highlights
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- FACT™ carbon composite sole and torsion box construction is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5
- Dual Boa® S2-SV Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Mesh, TPU, and synthetic layer upper are placed in specific zones for comfort and lock-down and are thermo-bonded for a superior fit
- Standard Fit for support and all-day comfort
- The three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
Approximate Weight: 498g (Size 42)