Hybrid bikes are more than just tools to get from point A to point B - they're freedom machines. Tailormade for the demands of the modern urban landscape, they let you flow through the grind, bypass the gridlock, and embrace the city on your own terms.
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels, and you become the one whos taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence, and speed of the Cannondale Quick 5. With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics, and a smooth, stable ride, the sporty Quick 5 is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
The Quick 5 features bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety, enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle, and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Cannondale's unique OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick 5 so stable, so confident and such fun to ride, that you might just forget you're working out. In true Cannondale form, the Quick family of bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Quick 5 Highlights
- Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love
- A new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing and a sleek fresh look
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfortable grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort
- 360° reflective accents for visibility plus rack and fender mounts for versatility
- Lightweight aluminium frame w/ 360° reflective accents
- Shimano Tourney TX 14-speed drivetrain w/ disc brakes
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Matte Black (C31501M)
SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
Front: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Rear: Formula QR
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 2x7
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7-speed
KMC Z7, 7-speed
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Whilst we do actively try to keep on top of all the details, manufacturers do occasionally change model specifications, so anything detailed above is subject to change.
Quick Size Guide
||157 - 170 cm
||5' 2" - 5' 7"
||165 - 177 cm
||5' 5" - 5' 10"
||175 - 187 cm
||5' 9" - 6' 2"
||182 - 195 cm
||6' 0" - 6' 5"