Zaskar LT Elite
A hard charging, trail and wallet friendly hardtail mountain bike
Mainland UK shipping is FREE on bike orders over £500, bikes are prebuilt but need to be inspected before shipping we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 12:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Sadly, we're no longer able to ship bikes to remote UK regions – orders placed in these regions will be cancelled as we cannot fulfil them.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Pedals: Not Included
Zaskar LT Elite Description
With nearly 30 years of R&D behind it, the completely re-designed GT Zaskar remains an icon amongst its peers. With refreshed style and swagger, it’s perfect for the up-and-coming racer and the weekend warrior.
GT’s legendary Triple Triangle™ design has been updated with floating seat stays, which completely decouples them from the seat tube, to offer the perfect mix of comfort and pedalling performance.
- More vertical compliance than the previous generation to offer all-day rideability
- A new take on the unmistakable frame design to stand out from the competition
Zaskar LT Elite Highlights
- The latest performance mountain biking specific 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain
- Powerful all-weather Shimano MT410 hydraulic disc brakes with up to 180mm rotors
- The new floating seat stays for extra compliance and additional comfort
- SR Suntour Zeron 35 suspension fork with 130mm of ride smoothing travel
- WTB Breakout Comp tyres feature grippy and protective DNA rubber
- Internal cable routing allows for a clean set-up
Frame: Zaskar LT Alloy, Triple Triangle™
Fork: SR Suntour Zeron 35, 130mm
Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0
Hubs: Shimano MT40
Tyres: WTB Breakout Comp, 29 x 2.3
Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
Front Mech: N/A
Rear Mech: SRAM SX Eagle
Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50
Chainset: SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30T
Brakes: Zaskar LT Alloy, Triple Triangle™
Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
Stem: GT Alloy Stem
Seatpost: TranzX Dropper
Bars: GT Alloy
Note: Specifications correct at time of entry, but are subject to change without notice.
GT Size Guide
|Frame Size||Rider Height|
|XS||152 - 160 cm||5'0" - 5'3"|
|Small||160 - 170 cm||5'3" - 5'7"|
|Medium||170 - 178 cm||5'7" - 5'10"|
|Large||178 - 188 cm||5'10" - 6'2"|
|XL||188 - 196 cm||6'2" - 6'5"|
|2XL||196 - 205 cm||6'5" - 6'9"|