Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest-performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge - each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance.
It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively - all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The new 2021 Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon features Specialized's latest Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, Specialized has included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tyres to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that their fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comforts.
Creo SL Comp Carbon Highlights
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class - literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspires dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with the Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries - the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully open to stiff, while hydraulically damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Specialized learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, Specialized developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders - one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon
Gloss Dove Grey / Gold Ghost Peal / Rocket Red (98120-50)
Pro Blue /Vivid Pink / Black (98120-51)
Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Front: DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
Rear: DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Praxis, 46T, 110BCD chainring
Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Shimano 105, Hydraulic Disc
Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach
Future Stem, Pro
Body Geometry Power Comp, Cromoly rails
S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
Fender Clamp Adaptor
Whilst we do actively try to keep on top of all the details, manufacturers do occasionally change model specifications, so anything detailed above is subject to change.
Turbo Creo Size Guide
||163 - 170 cm
||5'4" - 5'7"
||170 - 178 cm
||5'7" - 5'10"
||175 - 183 cm
||5'9" - 6'0"
||180 - 188 cm
||5'11" - 6'2"
Unlike many of our competitors, we only make available to purchase online bikes we actually have in stock here in our store − we don't ever remote warehouse or SIM feedstock with multiple day delays.
Furthermore, we aim to have all our bikes pre-built and available for immediate dispatch or for in-store collection, once you have ordered a bike from us one of our mechanics will package your bike into one of our custom-built boxes.
These extra-large boxes allow us to ship most bikes fully assembled but before we do so our mechanics will carry out a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) on the bike to ensure that before it's prepared for shipping everything is set up correctly, e.g., brakes, gear indexing etc.
We ship our bikes pre-built and fully PDI'd so upon receiving your new bike you will simply need to just take your new bike out of the box, turn and tighten the handlebars and fit one of the pedals (if your bike comes with pedals). In some instances, such as for road bikes, you may also need to attach the handlebars as they're too wide to simply be rotated so they'll be secured to the side of the frame with zip ties.
This process does vary from model to model as bikes come in all shapes and sizes but this is the case for nine out of ten bikes we deliver - if you ever have any questions about this please don't hesitate to contact us.
BT1-BT49, BT51-BT57, BT60-BT71, BT74-BT82, BT92-BT94
AB31, AB33-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB63, AB39
AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB32, AB39
IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-IV49, IV51-IV56, IV63, IV99
PH19-PH29, PH30, PH31, PH34-PH44, PH49, PH50
Sadly we're unable to deliver bikes outside of the UK or to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey, Orkney, Shetland or Guernsey.