Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest-performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge - each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry.
And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively - all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The new Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminium frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, Specialized included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tyres to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that their fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comforts.
Creo SL Comp E5 Highlights
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class - literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. An optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with the Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride but also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, Specialized developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders - one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Turbo Creo SL Comp E5
Gloss Flo Red/Black (98120-60)
Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Front: DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
Rear: DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Praxis, 46T, 110BCD chainring
Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Shimano 105, Hydraulic Disc
Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach
Future Stem, Pro
Body Geometry Power Comp, Cromoly rails
Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
Fender Clamp Adaptor
Whilst we do actively try to keep on top of all the details, manufacturers do occasionally change model specifications, so anything detailed above is subject to change.
Turbo Creo Size Guide
||163 - 170 cm
||5'4" - 5'7"
||170 - 178 cm
||5'7" - 5'10"
||175 - 183 cm
||5'9" - 6'0"
||180 - 188 cm
||5'11" - 6'2"