The ABUS Urban-I 2.0 is a perfectly equipped urban bicycle helmet with many practical features and a high level of safety.
The IN-MOLD manufacturing process, in which the outer shell is joined in one operation with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS), stands for high safety and a long-lasting connection. This procedure allows a lower weight and optimal ventilation for a pleasant head climate. An ideal everyday helmet for city trips.
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.
- Made with IN-MOLD technology
- ZOOMLITE - precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob
- Integrated LED light at the rear
- Large and highly positioned integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility (incl. CR 2032 battery)
- Fidlock magnet belt lock
- Size adjustment via half ring made of especially sturdy and easily formable plastic for optimum stability and adaptability
- 12 air inlets and 5 air outlets provide good ventilation
- Foamed in fly net and removable visor
- Straps with soft surface
- Passive safety thanks to large main reflector plus additional reflectors
- Removable and washable pads with highest wearing comfort
Weight: Approximately 250g (Size M)
ABUS Size Guide
||52 - 58 cm
||56 - 61 cm