Castelli’s most Aero Jersey EVERY. Zero compromise in fit, comfort or breathability. Whether your riding the Tour de France like Team Sky or chains Strava Records, you won’t be faster in any other jersey.
Castelli designed their first dedicated aero jersey thanks to a huge change in the cycling industry where equipment changes were becoming more and more performance focused. Reducing weight, drag and saving watts were all buzz words of the time.
The Aero Race 6.0 is the Italian brands 6th generation of aero jersey since 2009 and it is their fasted iteration yet. It may be fast however, it doesn’t compromise in comfort, storage or moisture management, making it the ultimate fast ride jersey.
Designed extensively using CFD analysis (Computational fluid dynamics) to target the flow over a rider's body allowing them to target optimal seam placement. Combined with feedback from Team Sky, the improvements in aerodynamics are merged with all-day comfort thanks to the pros making the Aero Race 6.0 their most comfortable, aero jersey yet.
Key Product Features
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
- Reflective piping
Castelli is known for its iconic Italian styling and can come up a little small; please refer to our size guide or if in doubt, go up one size.
Jerseys Size Guide