JFK once said, “Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike" and CycleOps couldn’t agree more. That’s why they are committed to helping bicyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid Turbo Trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and eye-catching yellow trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame
- Adjust tyre fit to the resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26, 27 and 29-inch wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tyre
- Trainer tire recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 130kg or 300 lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Trainer skewer included
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.