Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen.
Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame
- Adjust tire fit to the resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26, 27 and 29-inch wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tyre
- Trainer tire recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 130kg or 300 lbs
- Trainer skewer included
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm, and 135mm.