Ride every day of the year with the Cannondale Althea 2, whether it’s for fun, fitness or commuting the women's specific compact geometry and lightweight aluminium frame rides fast and is easy to handle.
A bump-absorbing suspension fork and big, grippy multi-surface tyres keep you comfortably in control on everything from smooth pavement to battered backroads, new and experienced riders alike will appreciate the upright, mountain bike inspired riding position which feels natural and comfortable.
And thanks to Cannondale's unmatched expertise in constructing aluminium frames, the Althea is remarkably light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
Althea 2 Highlights
- SmartForm C2 is Cannondale’s premium 6069 and 6061alloy tubing, utilising double pass weld technology makes a smoother, stronger joint that prevents frame failure and the need for internal structures.
- SAVE Plus is found throughout the frame boosts comfort by engineering flex in the frame to reduce vibrations felt as well as improve tyre contact on uneven surfaces.
- Compact frame and geometry offers excellent control and fit for a variety of sizes.
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping performance.
- Rack and mudguard mounts for ultimate versatility.
SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
(F) Shimano MT200 / (R) Shimano QR
Stainless Steel, 14g
Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
Shimano MT210, 46/30
KMC Z9, 9-speed
Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
Shimano Acera, 2x9
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
Cannondale Low-Profile Locking Grips
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Specifications correct at time of data entry, subject to change without notification.
||152 – 159 cm
||4' 10" - 5' 2"
||159 – 168 cm
||5' 2" - 5' 7"
||168 – 175 cm
||5' 7" - 5' 10"
Sizing charts provided as a guide, we recommend you contact us or better still, visit our store for advice.