Ride every day of the year with the Cannondale Quick CX 1, whether it’s for fun, fitness or commuting the compact geometry and lightweight aluminium frame rides fast and is easy to handle.
The Cannondale Quick CX range offers the most affordable disc hybrid with the hydraulic brakes making it the perfect all-weather bike; the puncture protection tyres are highly durable and ready to rip up the daily commute.
Quick CX 1 Highlights
- SmartForm C2 is Cannondale’s premium 6069 and 6061alloy tubing, utilising double pass weld technology makes a smoother, stronger joint that prevents frame failure and the need for internal structures.
- SAVE Plus is found throughout the frame boosts comfort by engineering flex in the frame to reduce vibrations felt as well as improve tyre contact on uneven surfaces.
- Compact frame and geometry offers excellent control and fit for a variety of sizes.
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping performance.
- Rack and mudguard mounts for ultimate versatility.
SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
(F) Shimano XT / (R) Shimano XT, QR
Stainless Steel, 14g
Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
FSA V-Drive, MegaExo, 38T
KMC X11, 11-speed
Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed
Shimano Deore XT
Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9° back, 680mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
Shimano MT400 hydro disc
Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mmm (M-XL)
Specifications correct at time of data entry, subject to change without notification.
||163 - 166 cm
||75 - 76 cm
||167 - 176 cm
||77 - 82 cm
||177 - 186 cm
||83 - 89 cm
||187 - 192 cm
||90 - 91 cm
Sizing charts provided as a guide, we recommend you contact us or better still, visit our store for advice.