The new ELITE Direto XR is the home trainer you were looking for your indoor training, building on the successes of the previous Direto X - the Direto XR is the biggest evolution of the ELITE Direto trainers featuring an integrated power meter. Ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
Plug & Play
Just like Suito, the new Direto XR trainer will help you work out on your bike in the easiest and quickest fashion since the first unboxing.
ELITE's most powerful trainer this year includes a pre-installed 11-speed SHIMANO® 11-28 or equivalent cassette that will help you train in a few easy steps. In fact, the whole trainer comes fully assembled.
As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the base legs, you'll just need to place your bike on the home trainer and connect it to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
In addition to that, the Direto XR is a direct-drive home trainer meaning that it is one of the quietest home trainer on the market.
Integrated Power Meter
The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) ensures the Direto XR the greatest data accuracy while you’re training. This is an innovative integrated power meter for the home trainer to measure power output with a ± 1,5% accuracy, 0.5 % more to the original Direto X trainer.
The ELITE Direto XR is the only home trainer in the world (along with the original predecessor versions of the Drivo and Direto trainers) to actually measure your power output via an integrated power meter. That's why the Direto series sets itself apart as one of the most accurate home trainers on the market.
Incredible Slope Simulation
The Direto XR is an interactive home trainer so it varies automatically resistance during your training. With an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the Direto XR is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient – 10% more than what the original Direto could do and a plus 6% than least years Direto X!
This unprecedented power level ensures excellent performances even during particularly intense training sessions - you'll be able the check out all your training charts at a glance, conduct tests to evaluate your fitness level, do reps and high-speed sprints at max power. Any type of training you want is available to you riding on the Direto XR.
The ELITE Direto XR ensures total compatibility with both road and MTB bicycles making it one of the most compatible trainers on the market.
This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the Direto XR is compatible with 9/10/11-speed SHIMANO®/SRAM, 9/10/11/12-speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12-speed SHIMANO® micro Spline cassettes.
Direto XR is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, OSX and Windows. Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedalling right away. Direto XR will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session.
Direto XR can be managed via the My E-Training software and app (a free 12-month subscription is included) or other indoor cycling services, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
The Pedaling analysis is an innovative function that will analyze your power output throughout the whole pedalling movement through a 12 points-system.
You can display via two types of charts Direto XR's data such as the value of immediate power output throughout the pedalling movement. This creates a thorough evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of the movement for the cyclist, so it's possible to adjust and correct where necessary.
The pedalling analysis function is available for purchase in ELITE's My E-Training software.
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 Watts of resistance at 60 KMPH
- Comes fully assembled with an 11-speed cassette already installed, ready to go out of the box
- ELITE's unique and proven OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where ELITE can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases the 5.1 KG flywheel's RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock-solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12-month subscription to ELITE's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android and a 1-month free Zwift subscription
- Comes with a custom front wheel riser block included