The new ELITE Suito T Smart Trainer is identical to the best-selling Suito minus the previously Shimano cassette – powerful, solid, and quiet, the ELITE Suito T is an interactive home trainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic, and accurate indoor bike training experience which is ready to go out of the box.
Through a quick and easy Plug & Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito T ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use home trainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate. Ready for use. Are you ready?
If you require a cassette you can order a matching Deore 105 cassette and a removal tool if you need one of those too.
Suito T Features
Plug & Play
Among ELITE's interactive home trainers' range, Suito T is innovative as it features a practical Plug & Play configuration, designed to let you experience right away a quick and easy indoor bike training session.
The sturdy steel structure is another distinctive feature of this home trainer - it's ideal to ensure stability and durability even during the most intense sprints. Elegant and aggressive, solid, and powerful - the new ELITE Suito T features a wider support base with pre-assembled legs, designed to automatically lock in place when unfolded. It's everything you need to start your indoor cycling training workouts as quickly as possible.
Moreover, the streamlined design ensures compatibility with various bicycle models and sprocket sets on the market. Suito T is also designed to ensure reduced clutter wherever you are: its slim profile, integrated handle and reduced size make it easy to transport and store it, no need to worry about how much space it'll take up.
Precise and Powerful
How many advantages could we offer you to further your goals at each workout? The answer is: power, accuracy, interactivity.
Suito T simulates slopes up to 15% with ± 2,5% accuracy. These numbers put it squarely among our most performing interactive home trainers. With more than 1900 watts resistance at 40 km/h speed, Suito T is one of the most powerful home trainers available, the ideal tool to release all your strength even the most demanding sprints.
It also features many functions designed to supply a complete power measurement system, to give you an accurate workout experience:
Train on Zwift and My E-Training
Through the cooperation between ELITE and Zwift, everyone purchasing the Suito T will enjoy a free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training, available on desktop and mobile.
This is another home trainer that's in the range of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that interact with every app, software, computer, and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, macOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program, and start pedalling on your bike. Suito T will automatically adjust resistance.
Discover all the software you can use with Suito T: other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo and many more.
All home trainers by ELITE immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito T as a function of speed variations.
Suito T Highlights
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes this by far our easiest trainer to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 2,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%, the data from it provides a calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12-month subscription to ELITE's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes, can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy