The new ELITE Tuo is an interactive wheel-on home trainer with automatic resistance adjustment. It’s a reliable technological companion created to seamlessly fit in any part of your house and at the same time take your training sessions to the next level.
Created in cooperation with Adriano Design, the Tuo was created to combine the ability to meet any bicycle training demand with a superior Made in Italy design, understated and distinctive, that characterizes this home trainer as the ideal piece of furniture to place in your living room, or any other room of the house or the office when you’re not using it.
This home trainer features a solid and compact structure made with high-quality materials: aluminium unit, steel frame and beechwood legs, one of the most beautiful, sturdy and solid materials used in interior design. Beechwood is not just about the look, it’s also perfect to absorb shocks while training and ensure great stability.
Light and easy to transport, Tuo features an easily foldable frame and legs so setup is immediate, anytime. When stored, the home trainer is really compact so you can place it anywhere in your house or office, enhancing the tidiness and refinement of any environment.
At the same time, this home trainer features great stability when training on your bicycle: other than the anti-slip rubber feet, Tuo features the Fast Fixing locking system – by engaging a practical lever, you can hook and unhook the bicycle to the support frame in a single quick operation.
Quiet and compatible
Tuo is not just very compact and gorgeous to look at, it’s also quiet. The roller where the bicycle wheel rests on is made in Elastogel material, which is an exclusive polyurethane molecule developed and tested by ELITE to limit friction noise by 50% and decrease tyre wear while training of a further 20%.
Another strong suit of the Tuo is its frame – it is able to accommodate bigger chainstays. Tuo simplifies the installation of your bicycle on the home trainer thanks to the practical side micro-adjustment mechanism and repositioning of the stand for the home trainer to house bicycles with wheels 26’’ up to 29’’. Tuo is the most compatible among ELITE's home trainers as it includes all the necessary adapters to install bicycles with 130x5mm hubs with quick release, up to bicycles with Boost 148x12mm thru-axle.
Tuo is a smart interactive home trainer that interacts with any kind of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
Data transfer between the home trainer and other areas of the system is wireless, by doing so you can manage resistance levels and display all the different parameters, so you can have great personalization and interactivity on your indoor training session.
Tuo sends Power and Speed data and can be managed via the My E-Training software (a free 12-month subscription is included) or other indoor cycling services such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- A new generation of interactive FE-C wheel-on turbo trainer, the Tuo takes 20 years of Italian in-house design and manufacturing experience and applies them to create the most innovative and refined wheel on-trainer ELITE has ever produced
- Fully custom drive unit, powerful enough to produce a maximum of 2,050 watts at 60 KM/H and replicate inclines of up to 10%, quiet, strong and smooth, the Tuo performs in all situations
- The data from the drive unit is used to calculate the power readings with a certified accuracy of 3% variance
- To improve the vibration damping of the trainer, the front legs are made from sustainably farmed European beech which is treated to repel moisture are requires no special care
- The Tuo communicates via Bluetooth or ANT+ and can be used with a whole suite of desktop or mobile-based software platforms, such as Zwift and Trainer Road
- Includes a 12-month subscription to ELITE's fully featured My E-training app for Windows, iOS or Android
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, lower noise and vibration
- UK power supply included
- Works with any ANT or Bluetooth heart rate belt (not included)
- Includes rear thru-axle adaptor for those using 142 x 12 disc brake frames and a spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers