GE1 Evo Factory
The new GE1 Evo Factory was developed for the toughest races in the Enduro World Series, an evolution of the successful GE1. The level of performance is enhanced by the factory rubber’s increased durability, grip ability, and texture layout.
As with the GE1, the aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing the required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimised arm position.
- 2 grip diameters:
- Standard for glove sizes Large/XL (8.5-10.5)
- Slim for glove sizes Small/Medium (6.5-8.5)
- Improved grip texture and softer compound for increased grip
- Actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding
- Integrated end plugs provide soft damping on the ends of the bar relieving pressure on the sensitive ulnar nerve located on the outside of the hand
- Carbon friendly CNC Aluminium clamps
- Super soft, high tactile Factory compound
- Integrated end plugs
- 105g per pair (Standard)
- 90g per pair (Slim)