The perfect balance between protection and breathability, the Fiandre Light is designed to be equally as comfortable in a cool summer morning as it is a damp drizzly winters day.
The Fiandre Light NoRain can be described as a number of things…. A supped-up gilet with arms or a lightweight jacket. But fundamentally it is a lightweight, final layer design to fend off changeable weather.
Strategically placed windproof panels keep the wind away from your front, shoulders and upper arms whereas, on the forearms and back, Sportful’s NoRain is used for water-repellency and breathability.
Pair it with a thick long sleeve baselayer for a highly flexible range of temperatures or pack it away in the pocket of your favourite long sleeve jersey just in case the weather is looking changeable.
Key Product Features
- Stretch windproof fabric on front, shoulders and upper arms
- NoRain Light fabric on forearms and back for water-repellent breathability and stretch
- Unidirectional stretch back construction for pocket support
- YKK® Vislon® main zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets
- Reflective heat-transfer strips
- Temp. Range 10 to 20 degrees C
Sportful is known for its iconic Italian styling and can come up a little small; please refer to our size guide or if in doubt, go up one size.
Sportful Jersey/Jacket Size Guide