The legendary Freerider but constructed using recycled materials
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Freerider Canvas colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Freerider Canvas Description
The new Five Ten Freerider Canvas is the successor of the Freerider PrimeBlue.
The model is essentially the same as its predecessor and, of course, the original Freerider itself was based on but the Freerider Canvas swaps out the Marathon™ outsoles for the same SLEATLH® S1™ outsoles as the original Freerider for increased traction and shock absorption - a compound much more suited for mountain biking.
With its comfortable fit, breathable action leather and mesh upper, supportive midsole and high-friction STEALTH® Freerider Dotty tread outsole combine to make this your do everything, everyday shoe.
But just like the Freerider Primeblue, the new Freerider Canvas continues the push towards sustainability with an upper yarn that contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester.
The new Freerider Canvas is, as the original Freerider, an ideal all-around model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding and now upgraded with STEALTH® S1™ which has excellent cushioning, shock absorption and durability.
- STEALTH® S1™ dotty rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Cup Sole for uncompromised durability
- Strengthened toe box for additional protection
- The 'Classic Dotty' outsole pattern
Collection: Five Ten Freerider
Model: Freerider Canvas
Style Code: GZ4659
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: Classic Freerider Dotty
Lining: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Welted One Piece Moulded Midsole
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.