The classic Freerider, a relaxed fit and sticky S1™ outsoles
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Freerider colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
The Five Ten Freerider is a classic in its own right, available in a range of colours and with tacky STEALTH® S1™ outsoles for unrivalled flat pedal traction.
The classic Freerider has been around for as long as we’ve stocked Five Ten here at Scotby Cycles, originally a BMX inspired shoe which was designed to make the transition from downhill to trail centre rides.
With its comfortable fit, breathable action leather and mesh upper, supportive midsole and high-friction STEALTH® Freerider Dotty tread outsole combine to make this your do everything, everyday shoe.
STEALTH® S1™ outsoles are without a doubt the preferred compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes thanks to its unique capacity to absorb far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles whilst its high friction properties offer a balance between grip and durability which makes the S1™ compound highly versatile.
The Freerider is an ideal all-around model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding, the Freerider, with STEALTH® S1™ has excellent cushioning, shock absorption and durability.
- Suede mesh upper for a mix of durability and breathability
- STEALTH® S1™ dotty rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Cup Sole for uncompromised durability
- Classic Dotty Pattern
Collection: Five Ten Freerider
Style Code: GW5443
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: Classic Freerider Dotty
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Split Grain Leather/Textile
Midsole: Welted One Piece Moulded Insole
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.