A fresh take on Five Ten's now classic Freerider
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Freerider Pro colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Freerider Pro Description
The Five Ten Freerider Pro is a completely new take on their Classic Freerider, similar to the now sadly discontinued Freerider Contact with its low-profile design but with an updated SLEALTH® S1™ dotty outsole which riders have raved on about for years thanks to its proven flat pedal grip and durability
The Freerider Pro also features technologies developed for the original Impact VXi among other models in that the synthetic upper is the same breathable, fast drying and weather-resistant fabric as used on the Impact along with a reinforced toe box and increased stiffness for superior power transfer.
S1™ continues to be the benchmark compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes thanks to its capacity to absorbs far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles whilst its high friction properties offer a balance between grip and durability which makes the S1™ compound highly versatile.
The Freerider Pro is an ideal all-around model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding and even a little bit of light downhill riding, the Freerider Pro, with STEALTH® S1™ has excellent cushioning, shock absorption and durability.
- Completely new S1™ full dotty outsole
- Synthetic lightweight weather-resistant fast-drying upper
- Impact-resistant 4 layer toe box which uses 2mm of Poron impact resistant foam
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole for long term cushioning
- Removable OrthoLite® molded sock liner
Collection: Five Ten Freerider
Model: Freerider Pro
Style Code: GW5442
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: Updated Fully Dotted Outsole
Lining: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.