Freerider Pro MID VCS
- FREE mainland UK shipping
- 100% Secure payments
- Low stock - only 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ever wanted a Freerider Pro but with the ankle support of a mid-top?, well, here's the new Five Ten Freerider Pro MID VCS.
They're not quite just a Freerider Pro with a mid-height Primeknit ankle cuff, the Pro MID VCS does feature a couple of improvements over the Freerder Pro.
Firstly, the introduction of Velcro closures, not only dies that mean you can quickly adjust the fit of the shoes but it also means no more getting laces stuck in drivetrains.
Asides from these two pointers, the Freerider Pro MID VCS features the same STEALTH® S1™ rubber compound and the same protective toe box.
S1™ continues to be the benchmark compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes thanks to its capacity to absorbs far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles whilst its high friction properties offer a balance between grip and durability which makes the S1™ compound highly versatile.
The Freerider Pro is an ideal all-round model, ideal for aggressive all-mountain riding and even a little bit of light downhill riding, the Freerider Pro, with STEALTH® S1™ has excellent cushioning, shock absorption and durability - with the addition of an ankle cuff, this MID version offers greater protection and support for tackling those more gnarly trails.
- STEALTH® S1™ rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Mid-height Primeknit ankle cuff for additional support
- Hook-and-loop (velcro) closure for easy fit adjustments
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for long term cushioning
- Ortholite sock liner provides long-lasting cushioning with anti-microbial protection
- Impact-resistant Poron toe box for added toe protection
- D3O® inner ankle padding provides enhanced impact coverage
- Synthetic upper which is fast-drying weather friendly
Outsole CompoundSTEALTH® S1™
Outsole PrintFull Dotty S1™ Tread Pattern
ClosureLace / Velcro
Lining MaterialPolyester Textile
MidsoleCompression Molded EVA
Toe BoxReinforced w/ EVA Backing
Weight810g (Pair, Size 9)