The new 2021 Five Ten Hellcat Pro is a clip-compatible mountain bike shoes provide impact resistance and stability for downhill and enduro mountain biking. Featuring a quick-drying synthetic upper and moderately stiff midsole for a balance of pedal feel and power transfer. The full STEALTH® Marathon™ outsole is non-marking and features the proven classic Freerider Dotty tread for confident pedal grip.
The Hellcat was born to descend mountains and descend them as quick as possible, this latest incarnation of the multiple UCI Downhill Championship winning Hellcat Pro even more so, with its new modern aesthetics and the addition of an adidas Boost™ midsole.
- Abrasion resistant weldings for protection
- Molded sockliner to enhance comfort and fit
- Boost™ offers endless energy in the mountains and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Classic dotty STEALTH® Marathon™ tread pattern
- Perforated tongue for breathability
- Clipless compatible
- Lace / Velcro Closure
Classic Freerider Dotty
Lace / Velcro
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.