The Five Ten Impact Pro is a completely updated version of its predecessor the Impact VXi, touting superior toe protection thanks to a protective toe box constructed using impact resistant foam and is much quicker drying than its predecessor plus utilizes a unique size specific dotty S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability.
The concept behind the Impact Pro was to expand on everything the original VXi shoe did well such as durability, protection, and grip; while minimizing bulk and drying times.
New for 2019, this version of the Impact Pro features a lower total volume and tighter fitting heel while bringing the versatility and enduro capabilities of the Impact Pro to female riders.
The Impact Pro is perfect for all-mountain and enduro rides, with its impact resistant toe box and all-new STEALTH® S1™ size specific outsole design.
- Adapted sole insert specific for female riders
- S1™ all-new dotty outsole which is size specific for maximum grip on and off the pedal
- Synthetic lightweight weather-resistant upper
- Impact resistant 4 layer toe box which uses 3.0 mm of Poron impact resistant foam
- Compression Molded PU Midsole for added durability and a consistent pedal feel
- Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
Outsole Compound: STEALTH® S1™
Outsole Print: Size Specific S1™ Dotty Outsole
Upper Material: Synthetic/Polyester Textile
Lining Material: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression-Molded Polyurethane
Weight: 944g (Pair, Size 6.5)
||MM / JPN