Impact Sam Hill
Based on the Impact Low but with added protection and weatherproofing
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Impact Sam Hill colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Impact Sam Hill Description
Developed in partnership with UCI DH World Champion and Five Ten rider Sam Hill the Five Ten Impact Sam Hill is quite literally the shoe of champions.
Initially, based on the legendary Impact Low, the new Sam Hill retains the same original STEALTH® S1™ dotty outsole design, as well as the rubber toe bumper – why mess with something which is pretty much perfect, right? after all this PU midsole, delivers the perfect mix of flex and stiffness for flat pedal dominance.
However, the Impact Sam Hill isn't just a rebadge but a significant revision taking technologies developed for other Five Ten milestone models such as an improved synthetic upper which is both abrasion resistant and dries out much faster than the original Impact Low ever could.
The Impact Sam Hill also features a new waterproof polypropylene midsole which will greatly increase the lifespan of the shoe by not absorbing any moisture.
The Impact Sam Hill is designed for heavy-duty downhill/enduro rides with its STEALTH® S1™ rubber outsoles providing high-traction and all-terrain grip yet maintaining the durability expected to survive the toughest tests in mountain biking.
- STEALTH® S1™ rubber outsole
- Updated for 2021 with a subtle new colourway
- A slingshot heel for a secure fit
- Stitched and reinforced toe cap protection
- Waterproof polypropylene insole board for increased longevity
- Compression-moulded polyurethane (PU) midsole
- Burly and durable construction
- Fast-drying synthetic upper
- Lace closure system
Collection: Five Ten Impact
Model: Impact Sam Hill
Style Code: FU7532
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: S1™ Dotty Outsole
Upper: DWR Treated Synthetic
Midsole: Compression Moulded PU
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.