The new Five Ten Kestrel Pro is designed for mountain bikers who demand absolute performance over mid-to-long distances over a variety of terrain.
Featuring STEALTH® C4 outsoles for a balanced combination of grip and durability, the new Five Ten Kestrel Pro utilises a synthetic weather-resistant upper with micro perforation for breathability and thanks to the BOA® closure system a rider can make easy adjustments for a more customized fit.
Being SPD compatible, the Kestrel Pro has been constructed over a stiff-carbon infused shank for both optimal power transfer but also for comfort. Speaking of comfort, as with the Impact Pro, the new Kestrel Pro includes a unique molded Ortholite sock liner which provides long-lasting cushioning and anti-bacterial protection - this along with the breathable upper should ensure day-long comfort no matter the climate.
The Kestrel Pro was designed for demanding mountain bikers who want nothing but the best kit, however, being a clipped in shoe it’s probably more suited for more experienced riders when it comes to the more gnarly trails but asides that the Kestrel Pro is perfect for fast trails and day-long adventure rides where the benefits of being clipped in will shine.
- STEALTH® C4 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Clipless compatible with all clipless mountain bike pedals
- BOA® IP1 closure system can be quickly and easily adjusted and offers a customized fit
- Stiff, carbon-infused shank for transferring power to the pedals
- Synthetic weather-resistant upper with micro-perforation for breathability
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Compression molded EVA for added comfort
- Perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay
- Molded Ortholite sock liner for long-lasting cushioning and anti-microbial protection
930g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Sizing Advice
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Hellcat Pro for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.