Supportive, durable, and comfortable; the perfect multi-sport shoe
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Sleuth DLX colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Sleuth DLX Description
Urban inspired, the Five Ten Sleuth DLX is designed to excel in any riding situation whilst being stylish enough for post-ride social outings.
Taking what Five Ten learned from the Danny Mac they developed a couple of years ago, the Sleuth DLX is a sort of “plus” version of the classic Sleuth shoe with some added cycling features such as opting to use sticky STEALTH® S1 or Phantom outsoles for unbeatable grip and toe protection for trail hazards.
Whilst a capable mountain biking shoe, the Sleuth DLX includes an amount of inconspicuous reflective material which aids low light visibility for when riding after dark.
This version of the Sleuth DLX features a Suede upper which gives the shoe an unmistakable casual look for post-ride social get-togethers or even occasional everyday use.
This incarnation of the Sleuth is, in reality, more performance orientated than an out and out causal 'knock around the city' cycling shoe, equally at home on the streets as it is around a trail centre or park rides.
- Updated STEALTH® outsole dotty rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Suede upper for durability and easy care with a casual look
- A mix between a cup and EVA midsole for shock absorption and durability
- Inconspicuous reflective material wraps around blinker of shoe for visibility at night
- Toe protection for on-trail hazard protection
Collection: Five Ten Sleuth
Model: Sleuth DLX
Style Code: GY5214
Outsole: STEALTH® S1™
Print: Classic Dotty™ Tread
Lining: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.