A new mid-cut version of the Sleuth DLX. These shoes feature ankle coverage for abrasion resistance and a water-resistant build to keep your feet dry. STEALTH® S1 rubber grips flat pedals and sidewalks with equal confidence.
Taking what Five Ten learned from the Danny Mac they developed a few years ago, the Sleuth DLX MID is a “plus” version of the classic Sleuth shoe with some added cycling features such as opting to use sticky SLEATH® Phantom outsoles for reassuring grip which is also non-marking.
Similar to the District, the Sleuth DLX includes an amount of inconspicuous reflective material which aids low light visibility for when riding after dark.
The Sleuth DLX MID does differ from its low-cut version, the regular Sleuth DLX features a suede upper whereas the DLX MID sports a more weather resistant leather upper which also adds abrasion resistance and durability.
This incarnation of the Sleuth is, in reality, more performance orientated than an out and out causal 'knock around the city' cycling shoe, equally at home on the streets as it is around a dry trail centre or park rides. The mud-cut will appeal to riders who might spend a bit of time at the skate park as the cut will afford better protection from cranks while doing tricks.
- Updated STEALTH® Phantom dotty rubber outsole for non-marking grip
- Weather-resistant PU leather upper for abrasion resistance and durability
- A mix between a cup and EVA midsole for shock absorption and durability
- Inconspicuous reflective material wraps around blinker of shoe for visibility at night
- Toe protection for on-trail hazard protection
Updated Dotty™ Tread
820g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Sizing Advice
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Hellcat Pro for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.