Supportive, durable, and comfortable; the perfect multi-sport shoe
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Sleuth colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
The Sleuth remains Five Ten's quintessential multi-sport shoe however and continues to use their STEALTH® Marathon rubber outsoles which offer tuned grip with durability, the model is a perennial favourite for use both on and off the bike.
The Sleuth is supportive, durable, and comfortable; the perfect multi-sport shoe – perfect for everyday use on and off a bike.
- STEALTH® Marathon dotty rubber outsole for durability on and off the bike
- Low cut simplistic upper design for on and off the bike adventures
- Cup Sole mixed with EVA for uncompromising durability and support
Collection: Five Ten Sleuth
Style Code: EF7179
Outsole: STEALTH® Marathon
Print: Classic Dotty™ Tread
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Suede Leather
Midsole: Die-Cut EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.