The updated for 2020 Five Ten Sleuth takes more of a design cue from its DLX brethren with its unique elongated heel cup and now sports the same Dotty™ tread pattern.
The Sleuth remains Five Ten's quintessential multi-sport shoe however and continues to use their STEALTH® Marathon rubber outsoles which offer tuned grip with durability, the model is a perennial favourite for use both on and off the bike.
The Sleuth is supportive, durable, and comfortable; the perfect multi-sport shoe – perfect for everyday use on and off a bike.
- STEALTH® Marathon dotty rubber outsole for durability on and off the bike
- Low cut simplistic upper design for on and off the bike adventures
- Cup Sole mixed with EVA for uncompromising durability and support
Classic Dotty™ Tread
700g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.