OK, out of the Five Ten range this one isn't one you'll be wearing whilst descending Helvellyn or tackling some fast flowing section of your favourite red route but its perfect for an everyday knock about with mates after a ride - and it's less than £50.
Don't let the price point fool you, the Sleuth Slip-On features a STEALTH® Marathon outsole with the same updated dotty pattern for top-notch durability and grip on and off the bike.
The Sleuth Slip-On is really meant for post-ride outings or occasional rides around town in the summer.
- STEALTH® Marathon dotty rubber outsole for durability on and off the bike
- Low cut simplistic upper design for on and off the bike adventures
- Cup Sole mixed with EVA for uncompromised durability and support
Updated Dotty™ Tread
EVA Cup Sole
400g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.