A mix of clip-in pedal efficiency and hike-a-bike utility
Is your prefered size not available?
Find alternative Trailcross Clip colours or alternative models available to order.
Shipping is FREE on accessory orders over £20, we aim to ship orders upgraded to Express delivery if placed before 15:00 that someday, we typically ship orders using Standard delivery within two buisness days.
Please see our Shipping Policy for further information.
Trailcross Clip Description
Ride. Hike. Explore. The new Five Ten Trailcross mountain bike shoes put adventure first with a mix of clip-in pedal efficiency and hike-a-bike utility.
Featuring a lightweight, breathable upper and cushioned midsole maintain flexibility for hiking. STEALTH® Marathon offers a high-friction grip for exploration and an impact-resistant toe box and abrasion-resistant overlays add durability and peace of mind on the bike.
Made in part with recycled content generated from production waste, e.g. cutting scraps and post-consumer household waste, to avoid the larger environmental impact of producing virgin content.
As with the rest of the Trailcross range, the new Trailcross Clip is designed with Bike Packing in mind, being a clip-in shoe they are usually much more efficient than flats so suit longer tours plus the super quick-drying, breathable upper keeps will dry just about anywhere.
- Highly durable STEALTH® Marathon outsole compound for mixed usage
- Impact-resistant toe box and abrasion-resistant overlays add durability
- Currently the only clip-in model in the Trailcross range
Collection: Five Ten Trailcross
Model: Trailcross Clip
Style Code: GZ9848
Outsole: STEALTH® Marathon
Print: Trailcross Clip-in
Lining: Polyester Textile
Upper: Polyester Textile
Midsole: Compression-Moulded EVA
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.