Ride, eat, sleep, repeat. Hike into the backcountry and feel the freedom of single track trails and abandoned dirt roads. Made for adventure riding over rugged terrain, the new Five Ten Trailcross XT mountain bike shoes have the lightweight, cushioned feel of a trail runner and the pedal-gripping power to ride to any summit.
Quick to dry after a stream crossing and comfortable enough for all-day wear, you've found the do-it-all adventure bike shoes for the road less travelled.
Similar to the Trailcross LT, a low top version of the XT, the Trailcross XT is designed with Bike Packing in mind, featuring a lightweight, trail-running-inspired build with a pedal-friendly and high-friction Phantom rubber outsole, we'd say they are best suited for longer rides during which you might be off a bike for as long as you're on one plus the super quick-drying, breathable upper keeps will dry just about anywhere.
- Non-marking STEALTH® Phantom Dotty outsole for grip on and off the bike
- Midsole Drainage: Midsole cutouts to allow water to drain from the shoe and quicker drying
- Compression Molded EVA midsole for added comfort
- Water Friendly: Textile free and closed-cell sock liner
638g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Size Guide
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Trailcross ranges for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.