To bike pack is to explore. When the ride is more about the adventure than the destination, the new Five Ten Trailcross MID Pro mountain biking shoes fit the bill. Pedal, push and hike in any terrain with the comfort, traction and support made for an all-day adventure.
The Trailcross MID Pro also features D3O® padded ankle coverage and a hard-wearing upper keep your feet comfortable through a variety of terrain and elements.
Designed with Bike Packing in mind, the Trailcross MID Pro shoes feature more of a typical mountain biking shoe build than perhaps the Trailcross LT but we'd still say they are best suited for longer rides during which you might be off a bike for as long as you're on one plus the super quick-drying, breathable upper keeps will dry just about anywhere.
- Non-marking STEALTH® Phantom Dotty outsole for grip on and off the bike
- Midsole Drainage: Midsole cutouts to allow water to drain from the shoe and quicker drying
- Compression Molded EVA midsole for added comfort
- Neoprene Ankle Cuff: Keeps debris out while riding
- D3O® padded ankle coverage for impact protection
824g (Pair, Size 9)
Five Ten Sizing Advice
For tight fit, go one size down.
For a loose fit, go one size up.
The sizing for Five Ten shoes has shifted over the past few years, historically the shoes were famous for being quite roomy so riders would often size down. However, the later models such as anything with Pro in the name feature a more athletic, a narrower, closer fit for performance.
We'd recommend you follow the sizing advice below, testing a range of models in the office (a member of staff, typically wears a UK 10/Euro 44 and a 280mm foot length) always opted for UK 9.5 with the exception for the Freerider Pro, Impact Pro and Hellcat Pro for which he sized up to a UK 10.
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end of the wall, stand on the piece of paper (wearing socks) with the heel slightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe with a pencil for both feet, it's easier if you let someone help you with this.
- Measure your marking from the wall (heel) to the longest toe for both feet, take the larger of the foot lengths and compare it with the sizing chart above to work out your ideal Five Ten shoe size.