Worn under a jersey, the new FOX Baseframe Pro SL is perfect for those looking for additional back protection on the trails without the mass of traditional body armour.
F3 Foam Protection
With the Baseframe, we see the introduction of FOX’s new proprietary F3 Armour, an advanced polymer that conforms to your body to provide flexible, form-fitting and functional protection.
Body heat-activated (softens) the polymer to conform to the body, this enables not both full protective coverage but also an unrestricted range of motion whilst still maintaining CE EN1621-1 certified protection. F3 inserts are also removable for easy washing and care.
- CE EN1621-1 Level 1 back protection including high and low-temperature conditions
- Impact-absorbing F3 provides full coverage and unrestricted range of motion
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam contours and flexes with rider movement
- Body heat activates (softens) the polymer to conform to the body
- Moisture-wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability
- Built-in padding at hips offers additional comfort
- F3 back insert is removable for easy washing