The new FOX PROFRAME represents the next generation in full-face all-mountain protection, at a mere 750g the PROFRAME is incredibly lightweight even compared to its carbon fibre rivals and packs a whole host of technologies and much sought after features including ASTM DH certification.
- FOX's lightest DH approved full frame helmet at 750 grams for a size medium
- FOX Integrated chin-bar is secured to the main helmet structure with our patent pending system
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture-wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 24 Big Bore vents make Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets
- The fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Proven MIPS™ multiple impact protection systems reduce rotation forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provided improved protection by spreading forces of an impact across a wider area.
Proven MIPS (Multiple Impact Protection System) reduces rotational forces in the event of a crash impact.
Integrated Chin Bar
Impact-absorbing integrated chin bar is secured to the main helmet structure using FOX's patent-pending system and meets ASTM DH standards for those looking to use the Proframe competitively.
Big Bore Airflow
15 big-bore intake vents and 9 exhaust vents make the PROFRAME one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets.
The securely fixed visor is positioned perfectly to maximum airflow into the big bore vents.
Flip-lock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves with maximum security whilst locked.
||52 - 56 cm
||20.5 - 22 in
||56 - 58 cm
||22 - 23.1 in
||58 - 61 cm
||23.1 - 23.8 in
||61 - 64 cm
||23.8 - 25.2 in