Bike Cleaner Concentrate
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that's what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each litre of Bike Cleaner Concentrate uses 75% less packaging than the equivalent four bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don't chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to the drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating the area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Each litre uses 75% less packaging than the equivalent four bottles of 1 litre ready made Muc-Off Bike Cleaner
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors