Designed for your adventure, whether it's bikepacking, on a pack raft or an overnight snowshoe tour. The waterproof ORTLIEB Atrack (Active Travel Backpack) BikePacking features everything required for a bikepacking trip combined with the multiple functions of the Atrack product family.
Atrack BP is customized for bikepacking: the hip wings are eliminated, the backpack features a slender shape and a helmet fixing and comes in the BikePacking design. Despite its 25 L volume, the back carrying system has stepless length adjustability. Breathable back pads and a reduced hip belt in combination with an adjustable back length ensure ideal weight distribution.
This Active Travel Backpack model - Atrack BP is waterproof to IP67, ensuring 100% dry gear, therefore ideal for biking and sports. The unique position of the waterproof TIZIP zipper in the back panel provides a wide opening with unobstructed access. Digging through the pack - as with classic top loaders - and opening various buckles or straps to find buried items, therefore, becomes history. A hydration system can be easily integrated, and the pack features a sealable drinking tube aperture.
Atrack BP is both a fully-featured outdoor backpack designed for the special needs of bikepacking and a travel duffle. The modular system and numerous accessories allow rapid, individual, use-specific modification on your trip – outdoors or in the city. Accessories and compressions straps fix to the daisy chains. Four zippered inner pockets and an internal compression strap aid clean organisation for packing and unpacking. PVC free and sustainably made in Germany.
- Tear and abrasion-resistant nylon fabric
- Quick and easy access through large opening allowing easy packing
- Waterproof TIZIP zipper positioned along the back prevents unauthorized access
- Waterproof hydration tube port
- Stepless adjustment of the back system
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps and carrying system remain clean and dry while packing
- Wide padded hip belt with two zippered mesh pockets
- 2 outer mesh pockets, e.g. for drinking bottles etc.
- Daisy chain on the front for fixing further gear
- 4 zippered inner pockets for easy organisation